- The Carp 2 is a relatively long design with a diamond-shaped body and hollow bristle. These properties make it extremely stable and great for coping with surface tow.
- The sensible 1.7mm tip diameter is also buoyant enough to allow you to drag some line on the bottom if required. It is also a great choice for presenting bigger hook baits such as worms, paste, meat and larger pellets.
- As with the Carp 1, it features the same rugged paint finish, a robust carbon stem and our unique black stainless steel spring eyes.
- An additional feature is the Carp 2’s relatively long ‘banded tip’. This can really help to aid bite detection, especially with lift bites when the float is shotted to the central black band. You have a choice of red-black-yellow or yellow-black-yellow banded tips; depending on the colour your eyes handle best.
- A wide range of sizes from 0.1g right up to 1g allows the Carp 2 to cope with anything from deep margin swims to large, wind-affected stillwaters.
- Eight sizes: 0.1g, 0.2g, 0.3g, 0.4g, 0.5g, 0.6g, 0.8g, 1g
- Highly-bouyant balsa body
- Super-tough acrylic paint finish
- Black stainless steel spring eye
- Durable carbon stem
- 1.7mm hollow Glow Tip
- Special banded tips for improved bite detection
- Tips strengthened with a spigot
- Concentric construction
- Eight sizes from 0.1g to 1g
There are no reviews yet.