- With 6 sizes to choose from and a design and manufacturing process makes them as effective and reliable as possible – these were designed to meet exacting requirements. Initially this was to cover deeper stillwaters of over 6ft (2m) or more. However, it soon became apparent just how versatile it was for a wide variety of venues, including rivers and deep canals. The oval body offers good stability, particularly in windy conditions. It is also made from high-grade balsa for maximum buoyancy, which is protected with our special acrylic paint finish to create a super-tough ‘shell’. A 1.5mm hollow Glow Tip in red, orange or yellow offers excellent visibility and works well with a wide variety of hook baits. A long, durable carbon stem is securely bonded into the body and offers good stability without affecting the float’s overall balance. They also features our unique black stainless steel spring eye. This is lighter than a conventional spring eye and also cannot be ripped out of the body like a traditional side eye can. Being double wound also ensures there is no chance of the main line getting trapped.
- Designed in conjunction with five times World Champion Alan Scotthorne
- Highly buoyant balsa body
- Super-tough acrylic paint finish
- Black stainless steel spring eye
- Durable 0.8mm carbon stem 1.5mm hollow Glow Tip
- Red, orange and yellow tips
- Tips strengthened with a spigot
- Concentric construction
- Hand built and assembled in Drennan’s own factories
- 0.4g, 0.6g, 0.8g, 1g, 1.25g, 1.5g sizes
There are no reviews yet.