Drennan Polemaster winder bungs are manufactured from an extra tough, ultra light material and come in 4 size option to fit a wide range of pole top kits. They're designed to hold numerous turns of elastic allowing small lengths to be let out, or wound in to make precise adjustments the elastic tension. Easily removed from the bung if required, the long extractor rod has a 'twistlock' location system and it is a simple operation to remove the bung from inside the pole when required.
The tapered cones on the four sizes have a ribbed section which can be cut down with a sharp knife or junior hacksaw. This simple modification gives each size a maximum and minimum diameter. The range can therefore be made to fit all pole sections and top kits with an internal bore between 10mm and 30mm.
- Winder section has a dovetail joint
- Tapered cone section
- Ultra light
- Ribbed sections which can be cut down with a sharp knife or junior hacksaw
- Two-part winders can be separated from the bung section it makes them interchangeable
- Mini – Pink, 0.9g, three per pack (10mm to 12mm)
- Small – Green, 1.7g, three per pack (12.5mm to 15mm)
- Medium – Blue, 2.5g, two per pack (15.5mm to 20mm)
- Large – Purple, 4.5g, 2 per pack (21.5mm to 30mm)
- Mini holds up to 15 turns of No4 elastic – 18″ (45cm)
- Small holds up to 12 turns of No6 elastic – 24″ (60cm)
- Medium holds up to 20 turns of No10 elastic – 44″ (112cm)
- Large holds up to 8 turns of No14 elastic – 32″ (80cm)
There are no reviews yet.