- Stiff, and lightweight, this is super strong to cope with hard fighting fish!
- Also great as a spare, or back up, the top kits and sections three to seven are interchangeable. Both male, and female joints, are reinforced to reduce wear and prolong the life.
- Included is a reversible mini extension straight from the bag.
- Built on the same mandrel as the Pro model, but is even stronger. That means the top kits (not individual sections 1 & 2) and sections three to seven can potentially interchange between these two models. This is very useful if you need an even stronger pole for heavy duty margin fishing or simply want a spare or ‘back-up’ pole at significantly reduced cost. As with the other Acolyte poles the male & female joints are reinforced to help reduce wear and prolong pole life.
- This seven-section pole complete with reversible mini extension is 9.5m straight from the bag and needs no cutting back to accept our largest 5.4m internal PTFE bushes which come supplied. It is>
- The special Margin Kits supplied measure 2.33m and are designed to be shorter than the 2.89m kits supplied with the other models, as we believe it is the optimum length for more demanding, close-range work. Having a shorter length of elastic offers you much more control over a big fish, which can be really important when tackling snaggy swims. Usefully these Margin kits are the same length as the Double Two carp kits from the Acolyte pole range when the lower D2 part is removed providing even more versatility.
- In the standard package one of the Margin Kits comes with the special Ghost Tip which have been specially treated with a light grey paint finish. This has been designed for ultra wary fish that could potentially be spooked by a dark carbon pole tip waving over their heads especially in very shallow margins.
- The standard package comes with a total of three Kits (one in the pole and two spare). Each kit comes with their own unique factory-fitted Side Pull Slots as standard and is also supplied with Roller Cones for unrivalled, super-smooth elastic performance.
- The new Easy Fit pure PTFE bushes supplied have a series of tiny ‘crush ribs at the end which means that they will simply push-fit very securely without any need for glue.
- Also available are some spare kits and a spare No.3 section just in case yours takes a nasty knock whilst out on the bank.
- Weight: 750g
- 9.5m Acolyte Pro Margin Pole (sections 3-6)
- Mini extensions (sections 7))
- 2 x Margin Kit
- 1 x Ghost Margin Kit
- Skid bungs 40mm, 44mm
- Pole pot & 6.4mm adaptor – so you can convert any of the kits to a cupping kit matching the length of your elasticated kits if you want to.
- 3.5mm PTFE for fitting into the black EVA Nose Cones of No 2 sections x 1 pkt of 6
- Orange 4.1mm i/d ‘Easy Fit’ Margin PTFE x 1 pkt of 2
- Red 3.5mm i/d ‘Easy Fit’ Margin PTFE x 1 pkt of 2
- Pink 3.2mm i/d ‘Easy Fit’ Margin PTFE x 1 pkt of 2
- EVA Nose cone for No 3 male joint
- Roller cones x 3
- Side pull beads x 1 packet of 9 coloured
- Extractor rod – long x 1
- Wipe clean nylon bag
- Spare top 2 Margin kits (all types) get the relevant sized roller cone and a pkt of Red 3.5mm i/d PTFE bushes supplied as standard.
There are no reviews yet.