- This is great for use with almost all hookbaits, be it pellet, meat, corn or maggots! With a super slim profile it offers great bite detection and cuts through the water really cleanly on the strike. Importantly, this is also extremely strong and durable with a top-grade balsa body protected by a special acrylic ‘shell’ that is incredibly tough and hardwearing. Each one has a medium length carbon stem securely bonded into the body, plus a 1.5mm hollow Glow Tip reinforced with a fibreglass spigot. The blackened stainless steel spring eye is lighter than most others on the market and also double wound to avoid the chances of the line getting trapped or pinched. This is available in eight sizes, from 0.1g right up to 1g, making it a really versatile float that will cope with a wide variety venues.
- Designed in conjunction with five times World Champion Alan Scotthorne
- Highly buoyant balsa body
- Super-tough acrylic paint finish
- Black stainless steel spring eye
- Durable carbon stem 1.5mm hollow Glow Tip
- Red, orange and yellow tips
- Tips strengthened with a spigot
- Concentric construction
There are no reviews yet.